Macpi has participated, together with the staff, in a series of training sessions organised by SAEF aimed to research and development personnel. A decade-long partnership that has led to progress in safety ad personnel training and qualifications.
Macpi this year has been mentioned as one of the most active companies in this panorama.
The three meetings were chaired by important guests like the Italian writer Alessandro Baricco who talked about creativity, the astronaut Guidoni who explored the theme of courage in companies and then the football coach Sacchi who talked about rules and competition.
Laser and engraving machine providing high performance and flexibility on different materials, featuring as follows:
- useful working dimension: mm 1600 x 1000
- single cutting head
- HP 3 built-in vacuum
- possibility to adjust vacuum flow by inverter
- safety device in case hatch is opened when laser is operating
- under bed drawer for material recovery
- back hatch for additional material feeding
- CO2 gas laser tube from 60 to 130 W
- cutting speed up to 600 mm/sec
- engraving speed up to 1000 mm/sec
- maximum resolution 4000 dpi and accuracy of 0,1 mm
- water cooled laser tube with pump, water cooler and tank
- reading format BMP - GIF - JPGE - PCX - TGA - TIFF
- PLT - CDR - DMG - DXF
- USB port for PC (the PC is excluded)
- USB port for flash disk
- parameters adjustable by touch control panel
- feeding: 2 x 220 V +1 - 50 Hz
- installed power: 3,9 Kw
(1,7 for laser mc+2,2 for vacuum pump)